Saturday, February 6, 2010

Can't get enough

Having a tv and astro at home is so nice after years in pj without tv. the past 3 weeks that i have been at home i've managed to catch 3 episodes of the variety show Invincible Youth. Absolutely love it. Main reason is the girls in the show. There is SNSD's Yuri and Sunny, Kara's Goo Hara, Secret's Seonhwa, T-ara's Hyomin and the sexy HyunA of the group 4minute. The others i don' really care about them coz they aren't that pretty. I never liked this kinda variety shows b4 this but Invincible Youth changed all that. I actually laughed my heart out at their antics.

Invincible Youth also allowed me to see more of Yuri and this made me like her more. She used to be near the bottom of my favourite list among the nine girls of SNSD but now i've learned to appreciate her more and she's risen to no.3 displacing Seohyun. Taeyeon still ranks first followed by Yoona. As for Tiffany, i don't know what is going on in her head. Is she not watching her diet? Her hour-glass figure is quickly vanishing and her waistline is expanding, such a pain to watch.

Then there's also a new drama showing on KBS. The Slave Hunter stars Lee Da Hae another pretty chic. Reason enough for me to watch it. Can't wait to go home to my tv because i will be in PJ till Tuesday nite.

Yesterday tried playing COD4 again after a 3 week break. I was surprised to find that i am totally off. Took me few maps to recover my touch. Teammates criticized me for being slow and inaccurate. Can't help it. I don't have net at home in Melaka.

Went to murni new outlet as well. The place quite nice but abit cramped, lotsa ppl. However the food not as good as the original. I wonder why, same ppl making the food.

No comments: