Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Almost there~~

Oh gosh, it has been a long long time since i last updated my blog. been super busy with assignments and final year project. but now both are already done and dusted. free as a bird now. feel so relieved. my nauseous spell is getting less, i guess i'll recover without stress and lack of sleep.

the worst is already over man..feel so relieved. i actually went a top a hill and shouted my lungs out to release all the pent up feelings and stress accumulated from the past 2 months..feel so good man. you all should try it..though its kinda weird with ppl looking on..lolz maybe they think i'm mad loh..but who cares..i'm so happy now.

now its time for my dragonica leveling and cod4 training regime..ah can't wait..

only a few more presentations and another assignment to go b4 exams come..should be able to handle them without much fuss..i'm almost there, life after studies is waiting for me..i can't wait..

No comments: