Sunday, January 17, 2010

Cousin's Wedding

Attended my distant cousin's wedding at Concorde with my parents. Too bored ntg to do, so tagged along. Another reason was that i dont need to pay for my food for 1 day. haha. I actually got more in return. I saw many cousins that i never saw before. I actually don't care that much about the guy cousin, i only had eyes for the girl cousins. Some of them really grew into pretty things.

The bride, my cousin's wife super freaking hot. Her chi muis some also damn hot especially in their white silk gowns. Phewit. There were a few "pork chops" of course but who cares bout them. Bluek

I'm so bad. Cuci mata for 2 consecutive days d. Now thinking of prolonging it to 3 consecutive days tomorrow night.

1 comment:

Mazzy said...

sigh... even blood relatives dont escape u....