Friday, January 8, 2010

OMG LOL MUAHAHA

I feel like 16 all over again. Ahahaha. You know what triggered it? It was Girl's Generation or better known as SNSD's Gee video. I actually don't really like them at first because in one glance none of them stood out as beauties. But the Gee video made me take a look again. And only then i knew what have i missed out on all these while. There are a few cuties in there. Having a schoolboy crush all over again. OMG !!! Girls with their long legs in tight jeans are fucking irresistable.

The main object of my obsession is Seohyun. So damn cute. Looks abit like Jang Nara but cuter, prettier, taller and sexier. Phewit. A few others caught my attention too mainly Yoona, Yuri, Taeyeon, Hyoyeon and Sooyoung. Ahaha a lot right? That's because there are nine of them in SNSD.

Taeyeon reminds me of the younger Choi Jiwoo. Taeyeon's cuter though. JiWoo is more mature in that sense but their faces share a strong resemblance. Hyoyeon meanwhile made me rewind to make sure i did not see wrongly. It's because she looks alot like my all time fav Song Hye Kyo. After closer observation and a lot of research and digging of photo archives, i can assure that she don't look like Hye Kyo after all. Only in the Gee video that she had that effect on me. Maybe because of the hair and the makeup.

At first, i don't even know who is who among the nine. After hours of research, digging and watching the video over and over again, only then i could differentiate and know who is who. Yes that's how obsessed i am. wahahaha. I have to thank asiafanatics, my ever reliable source of photos.

It's so nice to feel young again when i'm actually approaching my 24th in a few days. Argh! Time flies in a blink of an eye. My 23rd seemed like just a while ago. Sigh

From left: Tiffany, Sunny, TaeYeon, Yuri, Yoona, Seohyun, Jessica, Hyoyeon and Sooyoung

From left: Tiffany, Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, Taeyeon, Yoona, Jessica, Seohyun, Sunny, Yuri

No comments: