Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Vicky Cristina Barcelona

Rebecca Hall (left) and Scarlet Johansson in Woody Allen's Vicky Cristina Barcelona.

Up and coming star Hall totally captured my attention as she gave a powerful performance. I was also entranced by her natural look that was so beautiful. I would say that she captured my attention more than Johansson or Penelope Cruz. Cruz wasn't so pretty here with her tousled hair, just up from bed look. Johansson, hmm i just have this nagging feeling about her because she's blonde. People say blondes are dumb. Lol. My fav here was Hall. Absolutely love her and her plus point was that she's a brunette. Wahaha.

The synopsis of this movie can be found by clicking here. It was worth my time watching. A very good movie. Shame on Malaysia for not showing it in cinemas.

My next 2 movies to watch are Revolutionary Road and The Reader. One of my all time favourite actress Kate Winslet stars in both. Revolutionary Road is the first time that Leonardo DiCaprio and Winslet paired up since their blockbuster movie, Titanic. Really can't wait.

No comments: