Thursday, June 25, 2009

Blown away

I watched Koffee with Karan on youtube..this particular episode which featured Ms Universe 2000 Lara Dutta and Katrina Kaif really impressed me so much that i am still in awe 24 hours later. The way they speak was so beautiful, composed and with poise that it totally blew me away. I wish i could speak like that. Their language were perfect complete with their accents. Just love it. I think these two are the only Indian actresses that speak English without Indian accent from all the episodes of Koffee with Karan that i have watched. Lara's sounded like RP and Katrina's more like the US's accent. I absolutely loved the episode that feature Kajol,SRK and Rani Mukerji. So funny and entertaining.

On another matter, regarding the prev post. FYP supervisor chasing me already. Haih..i duno how to do lah.

No comments: