Monday, March 24, 2008

我爱你

It's a song by S.H.E. Quite old d but still nice. i was browsing thru youtube watching videos bcoz too wuliao d. Came across this song which is one of my favourites. Watching the video my heart was torn apart. So touching. Eternal love. A tear actually formed in my eye lids.

listening to the song itself won't do this to me but the video has a story line and narrative in it. thats what did it for me. to know what i'm sayin, watch the video for yourself. Click here.

there are 3 settings of Shanghai in the video. 70', 90's and the present day Shanghai. their clothes of the 70's and 80's were so nice. the buildings and furniture too. those were the good old days.

Selina was stunning in the video. So pretty. Swoons~~

1 comment:

ViViEnNe said...

ok then... <3 =)cheer up!!